Import/Export An Account
Exporting your game account is a useful way to transfer your progress and items between different devices. By following a few simple steps, you can easily export your account from the website and import it to your mobile app.
In this guide, we'll walk you through the step-by-step process of exporting your game account from the website and importing it to your mobile app.
- 1.Visit the game website and log in with your wallet to access your account page.
- 2.Once logged in, navigate to the account page where you can view all the items you have in-game and in your wallet.
- 3.Click on the "Settings" tab located in the menu.
- 4.Press the "Export" button to initiate the export process.
- 5.A pop-up window will appear with a secret code.
- 6.Copy the code and save it somewhere secure, like a notepad file.
- 1.Open the game app on your mobile device.
- 2.Locate the "Import" button, which can typically be found under the account menu.
- 3.Click on the "Import" button to start the import process.
- 4.You will be prompted to paste the account code you previously copied from the website.
- 5.Paste the code in the designated field and click "Import".
- 6.Your account will now be imported, and you will have access to all the items and progress previously saved in your account.
Please note that importing your account to a new device will log you out of your current session and overwrite the progress and items on the previous account. Make sure to carefully consider whether you want to proceed with importing your account, as it will result in the loss of any progress or items previously saved on the old account.