Comment on page
*Updated: 30th Jun. 2022
There are two aspects that go into determining the value of a combo: the total number of components and the rarity of those components. It's not like the decor upgrading system, in which everything is determined by scale.
Consider the following scenario. If you have 5 sheep on a large pasture (Plain Red, Plain Orange, Plain Yellow, Plain Green, Plain Blue), your sheep will be able to trigger the following combo effects:
- Somewhere over the rainbow 1 = 21.43%
- Traffic lamb = 12.94%
- Red light, Green light (Male + Female) = 6.03%
Then, your sheep on the pasture will produce faster 40.4%(sum of each combo effects) from the combo effects. If you put some upgraded decor items on the pasture, and sheep is already obtaining productivity 5% from the decor effects, then your sheep will produce 45.4% faster.
Increased production speed is calculated as below (S=Sum of Effects). Sheep generate 1 unit of wool every day, therefore you can easily determine your production time.
- Wool production period = Basic wool production / (1+S)
The impact of combo effects on wool production time is added to the effects of other factors such as weather, decor, etc.
- These effects will be applied to the one pasture as a whole, which means that every sheep on that particular pasture will be affected.
- All associated effects are entirely independent from one another and are not subject to multiplication.
More combos and effects will be released, but the underlying calculation formula will remain the same.